- I am really glad I feel so comfortable with my therapist and already notice how some ways of thinking change
- At the moment I can (finally) find enough free time where nothing is planned which means I actually can look forward to the things I do without feeling overwhelmed
- If everything goes according to plan I’ll see the ocean twice this year
- I feel that my relationships with both of my parents are improving right now and that is really great – thanks!
- Everything’s fine with my partner 🙂
- I started doing Clickertraining with our cat Loki and he has already learned some tricks!
- Since the self-injury when I started therapy in November I have stayed clean
- The last panic attack occured about then as well
- I still go running
- This winter (although colder) was better then the last few years used to be – and it can’t stay for much longer
- Plan for this evening: Dance class
- I have good control over the dissociations at the moment, I would never have thought I could influence them to this extent
I want to thank everyone who supports me, writes nice emails, is there for me, makes me laugh and talks to me about things I would have thought of as unspeakable!