Part 12 in a series about the time between my diagnosis and the start of this blog. Notes from my “Loose-screw-logbook”, the predecessor of my blog.
- Problems with authorities resolved, passed Cambridge Certificate exam, planning next holiday – lots of achievements!
- Nevertheless phases where I feel lost and scared
- Due to arguments of relatives I am able to see things differently, talk about them, feel angry,…feel that I’m going to change something but am not quite there yet.
- All in all feel like everything’s going in the right direction even though I have intense panic attacks, etc.
- Always wondering if it actually makes sense to keep myself from cutting when all, really all my thoughts are about it. Can’t a small cut be a fine compromise when I’m able to concentrate better for weeks afterwards?
The usual up and down…