Part 9 in a series about the time between my diagnosis and the start of this blog. Notes from my “Loose-screw-logbook”, the predecessor of my blog.
- Am worried about a family member’s funeral – unfortunately not only because of things that make all funerals horrible but also because people from different “worlds” will be there and I won’t know what to do.
- Great statement about self-harm from a favourite person: “That’s like me getting sloshed from time to time.” 😀
- Can see my illness as a quirk and get better at accepting help
- Keep eyes open as professional help might still be a good idea (maybe art therapy or something similar?)
- Startet exercise book for the inner child, very interesting
- No matter what I’m working on, my anger get ins the way, I’m scared of it, lock it in, don’t know what to do with it
As an explanation for the first topic: With different “worlds” I meant the fact that even as a child I constructed a thousand versions of myself (keyword Ego States) and somehow lost track of them. That’s why I find it difficult when people from different “worlds” meet, esepcially relatives.
Apart from that I was quite positive at that time 🙂