Part 5 in a series about the time between my diagnosis and the start of this blog. Notes from my “Loose-screw-logbook”, the predecessor of my blog.
- Feel pleasantly calm although nervous when thinking about new start at work
- Made weekly schedule in order to get enough recovery periods
- Learned how to crochet and listened to some audio books, with these activities being on my own works better now
- More useful conversations with family members
- Can hardly think about certain things in my past without freaking out
- Get more and more used to panic attacks, they are shorter than they used to be, afterwards I’m strangely peaceful
- Jan. 13th: Able to work again
- Topics in therapy: Self-worth, inner child, coping with being alone/in company, abuse and sickness of the relative
In hindsight I doubt that it was actually wise to work again at this point but at least it gave me back some “normality” and structure.