Hey out there,
an incredible thing happened: I was just nominated for the Liebster Award! As I am completely new to blogging, I first had to read about it to know how it works, so here’s a short summary for you:
The award is a great oppurtunity for new blogs or blogs with few subscribers to get a little more attention. It is given to bloggers by bloggers. Then the following steps are necessary:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Display the logo for the award (you can see it above – by the way, Liebster is a German word which was quite funny for me)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate up to ten other bloggers that you think should get more follows
So first of all: Thank you Amelia, I am so excited that you nominated me!!! Amelias Blog: Borderline Amelia
My answers to your questions:
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would you like it to be?
I would love to be famous for making the world a better place, making it more peaceful…I don’t know, that sounds so terribly cheesy so maybe I should just stick to this: It would be great to be famous for my writing.
- Do you have an all-time favourite song?
This is hard, I have a different favourite song every second day…What I can always listen to in general are the Rolling Stones.
- If they started selling a flying car, would you buy it?
Definitely not! I don’t veen have a driver’s licence for cars…however if somebody gave me a ride I would probably feel like a Weasley 🙂
- How much time do you spend writing blog posts? Do you just write and publish, or do you spend a while perfecting each post?
It depends…when I’m very emotional and just need to get things out of my head, I’m writing very quickly and can’t read the stuff all over again (leads to a lot of typos though…), on the other hand if I want to explain a certain topic I re-read everything lots of times to make sure I didn’t just write complete nonsense.
- Do people in your “real life” know about, or read, your blog?
Yes, letting people whom I know read what’s going on was the original idea…making the blog public came a little later.
And these are my nominations:
…and one for the German speakers: Sparkling silence
As I’m really very new to all this I don’t follow that many blogs. I hope I don’t seem ungrateful if I just nominate so few other blogs…
And here are my questions:
- What is your favourite place in the world?
- What did you want to become as a grown-up when you were a child?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is the most important invention of all times in your opinion?
- Did blogging change anything in your life, and if yes, what was it?
Once again, until two hours ago I had no idea this sort of thing existed so I hope I did allright…I was totally taken by surprise by this nomination and I’m really excited and happy about it! If there is anything I should have done differently, please let me know.
Otherwise i hope you’ll have the most awesome Tuesday 😀